Touching and Heartfelt Poem for Father - Today, I Said a Prayer For You . . . Poem on 11 x 14 inches Double Beveled Matting
- Beautiful and inspiring plaque for all gifting occasions
- Printed on bright, bold, attractive high quality, colorful graphic on design paper.
- Set in acid-free 11x14 double-beveled matted and ready for framing!
- Your Father receiving your gift will be thrilled and full with joy.
- Shower him with your love, give him a gift from the heart, and give him a poem from GoodOldSaying.
- Can be used as beautiful note card in lieu of plain ordinary greeting card
- A unique, clever and thoughtful way to express your feeling.
100% Satisfaction Iron-Clad Money-Back Guaranteed - Our products will meet your full satisfaction or your money back!
We suggest personalize your plaque - using silver metallic colored-ink pen for your message sign and date for added value as keepsake.
Give a Gift that:
- Keeps on giving and last a lifetime
- Is motivational, Inspirational, Spiritual and Thoughtful
- Is appreciated because they know you really care
- Has potential to change lives
- Makes someone's day by bringing sunshine and hope.
Today I said a prayer for you . It wasn't very long. I simply wanted God to know my feeling all along. I know now how much you've love me; you made it clear each day. Sometimes in things you might have done. Sometimes in words you say. So I wanted God to know how much I cherish you. And I confess that I feel blessed to have a Dad like You.
Welcome to GoodOldSaying, Inspirational Gifts, Priceless Gifts, PRICED Less! Store!
Are you tired of running all over town to find that special gift for someone you love?
Our plaques are perfect for:
- Mother's Day
- Father's Day
- Just because and/or all other occasions
Quotes, poems, old sayings, and spiritual verses have touched and inspired the hearts of millions. Imagine the intangible benefits in giving and receiving a life-Changing gift!
When you want a gift that shows you care, when you care enough to give only the very best, let us fulfill your quest!
A well selected poem can express your deepest thought and feelings; while most of us will not keep or preserve greeting cards, our plaques can be framed and displayed - It's a wonderful gift that will be cherished for years to come.
Thank you for browsing - God Bless,