Touching and Heartfelt Poem for Inspirations - I Shall Not Live in Vain Poem on 11 x 14 inches Double Beveled Matting (Black on White)
- Beautiful and inspiring plaque for all gifting occasions
- Printed on bright, bold, attractive high quality, colorful graphic on design paper.
- Set in acid-free 11x14 double-beveled matted and ready for framing!
- Person receiving your gift will be thrilled and full with joy.
- Shower them with your love, give them a gift from the heart, and give them a poem.
- Can be used as beautiful note card in lieu of plain ordinary greeting card
- A unique, clever and thoughtful way to express your feeling.
100% Satisfaction Iron-Clad Money-Back Guaranteed - Our products will meet your full satisfaction or your money back!
We suggest personalize your plaque - using silver metallic colored-ink pen for your message sign and date for added value as keepsake.
Give our poems as Gifts that:
- Keep on giving and last a lifetime
- Are motivational, Inspirational, Spiritual and Thoughtful
- Appreciated because they know you really care
- Have potential to change lives
- Make someone's day by bringing sunshine and hope.
I Shall Not Live In Vain... If I can throw a single ray of light across The darkened pathway of another; If I can aid some soul to clearer sight of life and duty, And thus bless my brother; If I can wipe from any human cheek a tear, Then I Shall Not Have Lived My Life In Vain While Here. If I can guide some erring one to truth, Inspire within his heart a sense of duty; If I can plant within my soul of rosy youth a sense of right, A love of truth and beauty; If I can teach one man that God and heaven are near, Then I Shall Not Have Lived In Vain While Here. If from my mind I banish doubt and fear, And keep my life attuned to love and kindness; If I can scatter light and hope and cheer, And help remove the curse of mental blindness; If I can make more joy, more hope, less pain, Then I Shall Not Have Lived and Loved In Vain. If by life's roadside I can plant a three, Beneath whose shade some wearied head may rest, Though I may never share its beauty, I shall yet be truly blest - though no one knows my name, Nor drops a flower upon my grave, Then I Shall Not Have Lived In Vain While Here. -- Author Unknown
Welcome to GoodOldSaying, Inspirational Gifts, Priceless Gifts, PRICED Less! Store!
Are you tired of running all over town to find that special gift for someone you love?
Our plaques are perfect for:
- Mother's Day
- Father's Day
- Just because and/or all other occasions
Quotes, poems, old sayings, and spiritual verses have touched and inspired the hearts of millions. Imagine the intangible benefits in giving and receiving a life-Changing gift!
When you want a gift that shows you care, when you care enough to give only the very best, let us fulfill your quest!
A well selected poem can express your deepest thought and feelings; while most of us will not keep or preserve greeting cards, our plaques can be framed and displayed - It's a wonderful gift that will be cherished for years to come.
Thank you for browsing - God Bless,