Touching and Heartfelt Poem for Inspirations - The Interview With God Poem on 11 x 14 inches Double Beveled Matting (Burgundy)
- Beautiful and inspiring plaque for all gifting occasions
- Printed on bright, bold, attractive high quality, colorful graphic on design paper.
- Set in acid-free 11x14 double-beveled matted and ready for framing!
- Person receiving your gift will be thrilled and full with joy.
- Shower them with your love, give them a gift from the heart, and give them a poem.
- Can be used as beautiful note card in lieu of plain ordinary greeting card
- A unique, clever and thoughtful way to express your feeling.
100% Satisfaction Iron-Clad Money-Back Guaranteed - Our products will meet your full satisfaction or your money back!
We suggest personalize your plaque - using silver metallic colored-ink pen for your message sign and date for added value as keepsake.
Give our poems as gifts that:
- Keep on giving and last a lifetime
- Are motivational, Inspirational, Spiritual and Thoughtful
- Appreciated because they know you really care
- Have potential to change lives
- Make someone's day by bringing sunshine and hope.
I dreamed I had an interview with God. "So you would like to interview me?" God asked. - If you have the time. I said. God smiled. "My time is eternity. What questions do you have in mind for me?" - What surprises you most about humankind? God answered... "That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again." "That they lose their health to make money... and then lose their money to restore their health." "That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future." "That they live as if they will never die, and die as though they had never lived." God s hand took mine and we were silent for a while. And then I asked... - As a parent, what are some of life s lessons you want your children to learn? God answered . . . "To learn they cannot make anyone love them. All they can do is let themselves be loved." "To learn that it is not good to compare themselves to others." "To learn to forgive by practicing forgiveness." "To learn that it only takes a few seconds to open profound wounds in those they love, and it can take many years to heal them." "To learn that a rich person is not one who has the most, but is one who needs the least." "To learn that there are people who love them dearly, but simply have not yet learned How to express or show their feelings." "To learn that two people can look at the same thing and see it differently." "To learn that it is not enough that they forgive one another, but they must also forgive themselves." - Thank you for your time. I said humbly. - Is there anything else you would like your children to know? God smiled and said, "Just Know That I Am Here... Always." - Author Unknown
Welcome to GoodOldSaying, Inspirational Gifts, Priceless Gifts, PRICED Less! Store!
Are you tired of running all over town to find that special gift for someone you love?
Our plaques are perfect for:
- Mother's Day
- Father's Day
- Just because and/or all other occasions
Quotes, poems, old sayings, and spiritual verses have touched and inspired the hearts of millions. Imagine the intangible benefits in giving and receiving a life-Changing gift!
When you want a gift that shows you care, when you care enough to give only the very best, let us fulfill your quest!
A well selected poem can express your deepest thought and feelings; while most of us will not keep or preserve greeting cards, our plaques can be framed and displayed - It's a wonderful gift that will be cherished for years to come.
Thank you for browsing - God Bless,