Touching and Heartfelt Poem for Mothers - What Is A Mother? Poem on 11 x 14 inches Double Beveled Matting
- Beautiful and inspiring plaque for all gifting occasions
- Printed on bright, bold, attractive high quality, colorful graphic on design paper.
- Set in acid-free 11x14 double-beveled matted and ready for framing!
- Person receiving your gift will be thrilled and full with joy.
- Shower them with your love, give them a gift from the heart, and give them a poem.
- Can be used as beautiful note card in lieu of plain ordinary greeting card
- A unique, clever and thoughtful way to express your feeling.
100% Satisfaction Iron-Clad Money-Back Guaranteed - Our products will meet your full satisfaction or your money back!
We suggest personalize your plaque - using silver metallic colored-ink pen for your message sign and date for added value as keepsake.
Give a Gift that:
- Keeps on giving and last a lifetime
- Is motivational, Inspirational, Spiritual and Thoughtful
- Is Appreciated because they know you really care
- Has potential to change lives
- Makes someone's day by bringing sunshine and hope.
A mother can be almost any size or any age, but she won't admit to anything over thirty. A mother has soft hands and smells good. A mother likes new dresses, music, a clean house, her children's kisses, an automatic washer and Daddy. A mother doesn't like having her children sick, muddy feet, temper tantrums, loud noise or bad report cards. A mother can read a thermometer (much to the amazement of Daddy) and like magic, can kiss a hurt away. A mother can bake good cakes and pies but likes to see her children eat vegetables. A mother can stuff a fat baby into a snowsuit in seconds and can kiss sad little faces and make them smile. A mother is underpaid, has long hours and gets very little rest. She worries too much about her children but she says she doesn't mind at all. And no matter how old her children are, she still likes to think of them as her little babies. She is the guardian angel of the family, the queen, the tender hand of love. A mother is the best friend anyone ever had. A mother is love. Author Unknown
Welcome to GoodOldSaying, Inspirational Gifts, Priceless Gifts, PRICED Less! Store!
Are you tired of running all over town to find that special gift for someone you love?
Our plaques are perfect for:
- Mother's Day
- Father's Day
- Just because and/or all other occasions
Quotes, poems, old sayings, and spiritual verses have touched and inspired the hearts of millions. Imagine the intangible benefits in giving and receiving a life-Changing gift!
When you want a gift that shows you care, when you care enough to give only the very best, let us fulfill your quest!
A well selected poem can express your deepest thought and feelings; while most of us will not keep or preserve greeting cards, our plaques can be framed and displayed - It's a wonderful gift that will be cherished for years to come.
Thank you for browsing - God Bless,