Personalized Poem for Mother-In-Law from Son - To My Other Mother, . . .[Linda] Poem on 11 x 14 inches Double Beveled
- This is a [Personalized] poem requiring special handling
- After purchase transaction, pleas email us the required Info.
- Beautiful and inspiring plaque for all gifting occasions
- Printed on bright, bold, attractive high quality, colorful graphic on design paper.
- Set in acid-free 11x14 double-beveled matted and ready for framing!
- Person receiving your gift will be thrilled and full with joy.
- Shower them with your love, give them a gift from the heart, and give them a poem.
- Can be used as beautiful note card in lieu of plain ordinary greeting card
- A unique, clever and thoughtful way to express your feeling.
100% Satisfaction Iron-Clad Money-Back Guaranteed - Our products will meet your full satisfaction or your money back!
Give our plaques as Gift that:
- Keep on giving and last a lifetime
- Are motivational, Inspirational, Spiritual and Thoughtful
- Appreciated because they know you really care
- Have potential to change lives
- Make someone's day by bringing sunshine and hope.
*Sentiments between Brackets are to be provided by Customer for Personalization. - -
To my Other Mother [Linda],
You are the other Mom I got the day I wed your daughter, And I just want to thank you Mother, For the lovely things you've done. You are a lovely Mother, and I am a lucky man! I wonder if you know how much You've added to my life's plan. You used to pat her little head, And now I hold her hand. You raised in love a little girl, You gave then a wife.
[Thank you for everything Mom, Richards, Your Proud Son-In-Law, May 12, 2010]
Welcome to GoodOldSaying, Inspirational Gifts, Priceless Gifts, PRICED Less! Store!
Are you tired of running all over town to find that special gift for someone you love?
Our plaques are perfect for:
- Mother's Day
- Father's Day
- Just because and/or all other occasions
Quotes, poems, old sayings, and spiritual verses have touched and inspired the hearts of millions. Imagine the intangible benefits in giving and receiving a life-Changing gift!
When you want a gift that shows you care, when you care enough to give only the very best, let us fulfill your quest!
A well selected poem can express your deepest thought and feelings; while most of us will not keep or preserve greeting cards, our plaques can be framed and displayed - It's a wonderful gift that will be cherished for years to come.
Thank you for browsing - God Bless,